3.25.2010

Hiiiiii!! Sorry for the lack of updates. Kinda lazy too.

Schs rather boring this few days and i just got back my report book. Failed combine Sci cause i got 5/30 for my physics which made me fail overall sci. The rest all pass and now working on QUALITY grades. Something which made me very angry is that during assembly on tuesday, we had to go the reflection hall to listen Mrs Tay for a talk. And everytime she say about bad things for example 0,1,2 PASSES for common test, she look at us. Like WTF? Express no ppl pass 0,1,2 meh?? Y only look at NA ppl. NA means only passing 0,1,2 subjects only meh. Fucking bias. Shall not elaborate much further. Fell sick ytd and whole body pain. Slept at 6pm~8pm and 10pm~6.30am. Cold day today. Stupid rain make me wet while buying bread wif Darren.

Baby, even theres no ♥ its ok. I wont get angry or wad as long as the ♥ is in your heart alright? Sorry for not being able to wait for you after sch this few days. Some family prob so i gotta return home early to help my mum. Dont angry kay. I'll try and find time for you and send you home next time alright. And thanks for your sweeet and lovely blue berry waffle. Next time dont use not replying me msg as a way to threaten me ok. Not fair. And u haven show me lo. It was suppose to be ytd lo. Lie to me de. And i won today so tmr must show hor :). Love you Baby♥ <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment